Thursday, November 09, 2006

Go Leafs Go!




This weekend is going to be another great one, as it is an action packed weekend of Hockey! All starting this Saturday night at Lily's house where we will be watching the Toronto Maple Leafs host the Montreal Canadiens. The past two games have went to shootout overtime, both resulting in a 5-4 win for each team. This is the 3rd game of this year for the Habs & Leafs so it should be a interesting one. Or should it? we cannot forget that our team captain (Mats Sundin) has suffered an injury to his elbow and will be out for a month! which really sucks. Heres hoping that the Leafs will keep up the good work with him out of the lineup, but if not, I must say I wouldn't be suprised.
UNB VREDS vs UDEM BLEU AIGLES
ALSO this weekend on Sunday night I will be going to the Aitken Centre where the UNB V-REDS will be hosting the UDEM Blue Angels at 7:00. I love the fact that we have no school the next day, so it will give me another day to get all my energy back after this weekend. GO REDS GO!!


Last but not least, this weekend is Remembrance day, Don't forget to take a moment just to have silence for the ones who fought and died for us in war. We live in a free country, but that's only because of the brave Canadian soldiers who fought their lifes, just to make sure that we would be safe and free. We thank them brave people, and we also thank God for giving us a free country, the best country in the world ... CANADA!

5 comments:

# 93 Christian "The Great One" Haines said...

There, I Updated The Blog!

Chelsey Lee said...

New Blog Layout? Or Am I Seeing Things, Good Job On The New Post.. FIRST TO COMMENT!! YESSS!!


Pumped For Saturday!!=) =) =)

# 93 Christian "The Great One" Haines said...

Yes, it is indeed a new blog layout .. as you know I created the HNIPC BLOG (www.HPIBC.blogspot.com) and i love how the layout looks. So I have decided to make mine the same!And the blog looks cool! oh yeah!!

Alex/Joseph said...

Just thought you dhould know, i think Bleu Aigles(by my knowledge of french, and the logo) is actually "Blue Eagles" and not "Blue angels" haha

# 93 Christian "The Great One" Haines said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think your right!